Welcome to the Social Hub - a centralized place where we feature social media conversations happening right now. The topics we feature on this page can vary, from ongoing disaster response efforts to updates about recovery and rebuilding efforts across the country. The Social Hub is the place to come when you want to see popular topics on social media, as well as updates from trusted sources.
Note: Clicking on some of the links below will take you off fema.gov to a third party site. FEMA is providing the graphics and links as reference only and does not endorse any third party platform, product, service, website, or entity.
In the section below we're highlighting updates from our state and local emergency management partners, as well as updates from the National Weather Service.
Popular Topics from National Weather Service
The section below represents the popular topics from National Weather Service Twitter accounts starting from November 17, 11 a.m. Eastern to the present.
- Apply Online for FEMA Assistance or Apply/Check your status by phone (800) 621-3362 / TTY (800) 462-7585
- Info you need to file for federal assistance
- Tips to recover after a disaster
- Search for a Disaster Recovery Center to speak with a FEMA representative in person
- Let your friends/family know you're safe