Welcome to the Social Hub - where we feature social media conversations happening right now. The topics we feature on this page can vary, from severe weather conditions to disaster response updates.
Note: Clicking on some of the links below will take you off fema.gov to a third party site. FEMA is providing the graphics and links as reference only and does not endorse any third party platform, product, service, website, or entity.
State and Local Emergency Management
- Apply now for assistance through DisasterAssistance.gov
- If you experience difficulty applying online, you may also call (800) 621-3362 / TTY (800) 462-7585 to apply.
- Document and materials you need to apply for assistance.
- Tips to recover after a disaster.
- Search for a Disaster Recovery Center to speak with a FEMA representative in person.
- Let your friends/family know you're safe.