Extreme Heat Safety Tips
This summer remember to:
1) Drink plenty of water, even if you do not feel thirsty.
2) Dress in loose-fitting, lightweight, and light-colored clothes.
3) Check on neighbors who do not have air conditioning.
More: Extreme Heat Safety Tips
- Apply Online for FEMA Assistance or Apply/Check your status by phone (800) 621-3362 / TTY (800) 462-7585
- Info you need to file for federal assistance
- Tips to recover after a disaster
- Search for a Disaster Recovery Center to speak with a FEMA representative in person
- Let your friends/family know you're safe