Natural disasters such as flood, fire, earthquake, tornado and windstorm affect thousands of people every year. You should know what your risks are and prepare to protect yourself, your family and community.
- Extreme Heat
- Home Fires
- Landslides & Debris Flow
- Severe Weather
- Space Weather
- Thunderstorms & Lightning
- Winter Storms & Extreme Cold
- Apply now for assistance through DisasterAssistance.gov
- If you experience difficulty applying online, you may also call (800) 621-3362 / TTY (800) 462-7585 to apply.
- Document and materials you need to apply for assistance.
- Tips to recover after a disaster.
- Search for a Disaster Recovery Center to speak with a FEMA representative in person.
- Let your friends/family know you're safe.